- Eros Metal Works (P) Ltd is having its plant in HINGNA MIDC NAGPUR and TLT Plant in Five Star Industrial Area, Butibori, Nagpur.
- The Hingna Plant specialized in all type of Light Engineering Sheet Metal & Tubular activities. Whereas, the Butibori Plant specialized in all type of Transmission & Telecom Tower including Lattice Towers for SUB STATION. The Products manufactured in both companies are Galvanised at our Butibori Plant.
- Attached herewith is Bird View of both the plants viz : Eros Metal Works ( P ) Ltd & Eros Infrastructure ( P ) Ltd.
Group is deeply committed to raise it’s quality to International standards in conformity with it’s consumer oriented approach. Therefore changes in work-culture are systematically brought-in with consistency as per ISO Standard’s. Adhering to the Quality Norm’s & sincere Workmanship has lead the Group Company achieve its prestigious certification of ISO : 9001-2008, ISO : 14001-2004, ISO : 18001 : 2007. Further, to screen the quality of various production inputs and finished outputs, there are effective checks & Counter checks imbibed in the system at every stage of production & customer satisfaction.
Galvanising Plant and Facilities -At MIDC Butibori Plant - Nagpur
Fabrication & Galvanizing Services offered
- Located at Butibori MIDC, near Nagpur in Maharashtra.
- Total plant area of 27 acres
- Self-contained Fabrication unit (3000 MT pm) and Hot Dip Galvanizing unit (3000 MT pm)
- Latest machinery; world class processes and procedures; dedicated team of professionals
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- ISO 14001:2007 certified
- OHSAS 18001:2007 certified
- Eco-friendly practices
- Transmission Line Towers
- Telecommunication towers GBT & RTT (ANGULAR, HYBRID & TUBULAR)
- Sub Station Pipe Structures
- Sub station structures
- Railway electrification structures
- Solar structures
- Windmill Structures (Lattice Type)
- Cable Tray
- Highway Safety Guard
Nagpur Location & Infrastructure
- Galvanizing capacity of 3000 MT per month
- Galvanizing shed area of 2000 sq mtr
- 7 Tanks Process in Galvanizing
- Zinc kettle of size 8m X 1.0m X 1.5m
- Eco-friendly – latest fume extraction systems
- 3 EOT cranes – 3+3+5 MT capacity
- Galvanizing process as per IS 2629
- Testing facilities as per IS 2633
- IS 4759, ASTM, BS, DIN.
Our plant is located at Nagpur in Maharashtra - the most progressive Industrial and Commercial State of India which offers certain unique advantages for an exporting Industry.
The Galvanizing Plant – Facilities
- An Ideal Location :
Nagpur - The Second Capital of Maharashtra is popularly known as ORANGE CITY, but Industrial Community prefers to call it ZERO MILE CITY OF INDIA because it is the geographical centre of India. It also happens to be the second GREENEST CITY of the Country. An important centre for Trade, Industry, Mining, education and Culture in Central India. Accessible to Four Metropolitan and indeed all the important cities of India :
- 840 kms east of Bombay /Mumbai.
- 1,000 kms North of Madras/ Chennai
- 1,000 kms South of Delhi
- 1,140 kms West of Calcutta
- Industrial Development :
Asia's Largest Industrial Estate at Butibori with 5 Star facilities is in the making. 1,200 Engineering Units existing in the Region with investments exceeding well over 200 Million US Dollars In the 4 Crore Sectors of Coal, Steel, Power and Cement exists investment potential of over 20 Billion US Dollars
- Inland Container Depot at Nagpur : Because operative vary recently but achieved a great deal in short span of time - Handled 14561 TEUs - Shipments to 120 ports world over Provides regular train services to twin ports of Mumbai Well connected with other ports of ICDs all over India
Our Butibori Galvanising Plant ( sister concern : M/s. Eros Infrastructues Pvt Ltd ) located at MIDC Butibori Industrial Area, Nagpur is a heavy fabrication unit having manufacturing facilities complrising of modern fabrication machine shop with a vast stockyard, for storing of raw material and the finished goods. The Company is equipped with state-of-the-art of Hot Dip Galvanisation facilities with Galvanizing capacity of 31000 MT per annum and is equipped with sophisticated in-house laboratory for testing of chemical parameters.
Galvanizing Plant is approved by Power Grid Corporation of India ( PGCIL ) and vendor of BHEL PEM Noida.